- Methodologies were indigenously developed for different works starting from GIS database creation to advanced analysis. These include
- Database creation and organization,
- manuscript preparation, digitization and coding convention compatible to all databases,
satellite data procurement,
- image geo referencing and checking of spectral and spatial accuracy,
- image classification, ground truthing, accuracy assessment, vectorization and generation of statistics,
- Archiving of various databases,
- Micro level watershed modeling, and site suitability for water harvesting structures,
- Forest fire risk zonation,
- Wildlife habitat mapping,
- Site selection for eco-tourism,
- Biodiversity characterization at landscape level,
- DGPS survey and data analysis
- Inventory of Trees out side the Forest.
- Geo referencing of High resolution data.